Sep 18, 2008

Too Funny!!

I put Maddox in his crib for a nap. He was a little fussy, but settled down pretty quickly. I went to check on him and this is what I found. He was sleeping in a seated position with his head rested forward on the bumper of his crib. His hair was sticking out between the rails. Too stink'in funny!!


This afternoon he was all over the living room. His is able to pull himself up on a couple of his toys and remain standing for a good period of time. A little weeble and wobble, but he is holding on well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! That is too stinkin cute!!

Missy said...

that is hilarious! joey used to fall asleep while sitting in the high chair eating...guess he got the "sitting while sleeping" gene from daddy

Anonymous said...

I feel like that some days, myself :-)

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at this in a while, that pic is too funny! I have one exactly like that with Victoria!! :)